Friday, January 21, 2011

FRENUM PIERCING DONE

Hi Everyone!

I am back again! I hope everyone who has viewed my blog find it informative and useful. Now I am back with the good news!

I HAVE DONE MY FRENUM PIERCING! So all those who have said I am here for just the talk but no action, you are wrong.

NOW INTO MY PIERCING! 
Basically I have chosen the option to do the frenum piecing on my own. I went to the piercer to enquire about the cost and it was crazy! I had to pay a sum which I wasn't willing to do so for a needle to be to stuck through my dick and a jewellery placed through it. I had done enough research on my own and bought books meant for piercers to be entirely sure what I was doing. So I was confident with myself and I went ahead with the piercing on my own. My piercing has fully healed with no bleeding and zero pain. In fact there was very little blood on the day of my piercing. I have even changed my initial jewellery of a ring to a barbell after two weeks of the piercing.
I shall stop my ranting and allow you to view my pictures of my piercing! I will explain about the piercing in another post! Enjoy!


First look of piercing immediately after piercing. Ring with easy removal was used in case of infection so as to  allow easy cleaning of blood clots or crusts formed (honestly none were formed).

Day 7. Close-up of aerial view

 Day 12. No pain and no more blood (stopped in Day 2) formed. Decided to change to a jewellery which was for a permanent use. Bought a stainless steel barbell from a friend's advice. Till now(Day 16), I remove my jewellery during every shower time to wash it and clean the area of piercing. No pain and wound has healed faster than expected. 
As you can see this was my piercing done on my own. I need a word of caution to all my readers, please do not try the piercing on your own if you don't know anything about it. I was sure what I was doing and hence everything healed properly. On my next post I will explain my process of doing my piercing.

I am requesting my readers to comment on my post! Thank  you and please share your view points of my piercing!

2 comments:

  1. Just got my very first piercing, a frenum and wonder why I wanted so long to do it. Now I think I want another one. Your looks very professional for you to have done it yourself. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at first i was sceptical. but now i have done it and it feels great

    ReplyDelete