Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pictures of Probable Placing of Jewellery

As I had mentioned in my previous post I have prepared pictures of my penis which will have the probable placings of my piercings. I have included the Lorum, Hafada and Frenum piercings


First would be the Lorum and Hafada Piercings



 As you can see I have decided to go with a ring jewellery for my Lorum Piercing and Straight Barbell for my Hafada Piercing


Second would be the Frenum Piercing. This will be my first piercing. 

 As you can see I will be using a straight barbell as well for my frenum piercing. You may wonder why the jewllery is partially visible. This is because the barbell will travel through my frenulum( I still have it because I am not circumcised). Extra leeway will be given when choosing the barbell to allow swelling and at the same time not too large as I wish to pull my foreskin over my piercing.


Next post would be show the real piercings on my penis and I will explain the steps that were taken. I will also try my best to make a video so as to ensure a better view of my penis during piercing.

2 comments:

  1. I like the outcome of the piercings on your penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Continue to track my blog!

    ReplyDelete